Background





Friday, January 25, 2013

Pantry Meals Round Up

Each January I participate in the Pantry Challenge with Life As Mom's Jessica at Good Cheap Eats.  This allows us to spend less and use more of what we have.  Pantry Meals are an important part of a successful Pantry Challege as well as instrumental in getting dinner on the table during the week all year long.  Pantry meals are those meals you can just throw together based on what you have on hand, eliminating an extra trip to the grocery store.  Each of these can be made either with what I have on hand or substitutions.  Many of my pantry meals are one dish meals that either stand alone or with the addition of a quick salad or bowl of fruit make a complete meal.  All week I've been sharing some recent pantry meal additions -- Veggie Quesadillas, Fried Rice, Cheesy Mexican Rice, and Tomato Basil Pasta with Italian Sausage.

Here's a round up of our all time favorite pantry meals.  I can throw each of these together and never get a complaint from a single member of my family. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linking to

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, you can serve any one of these too me and I would be the happiest person in the world! Ym!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!