Background





Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - January 21st


Week 4 of the Pantry Challenge.  I'm working through the depths of my freezer this week.  Each year in July I do a HUGE freezer cooking session before we all head back to school.  By January, there are bits and pieces of that session that need to be eaten.  This week my menu focuses on those items.  I have several different marinated chicken breasts, a Mediterranean Whole Chicken, a Pizza Pasta Casserole, beer chili, mac and cheese and broccoli casserole.   I also have buffalo chicken, plain shredded chicken and a bag of hashbrowns. 


Sunday - Wings and Dip while watching the FALCONS!
Monday - Mediterranean Chicken, Mashed Potatoes,  Green Beans
Tuesday - Beer Chili, Mac and Cheese, Veggies and Ranch
Wednesday - Sandwich and Salad Bar
Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Casserole, Salad, Fruit
Friday - Mom, Dad, Patrick and Tommy for dinner ?????? Chocolate Chocolate Kiss Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
Saturday - Supper Club - I'm taking a side dish--- still not sure what.

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!