Background





Monday, January 14, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - January 13


Still going strong with our Pantry Challenge.  There are many benefits of doing a pantry challenge,  but this week, the biggest was not spending money at the grocery store.  I had some extra cash to do a little clothes shopping from the sales racks.  I have some great new spring outfits (like a $278 Ellen Tracy dress for $12.00!) to begin building my spring wardrobe. 

Next will I will be featuring a different pantry recipe each day.  Stop by and check them out. 

Sunday - Black-Eyed Pea Jambalaya 
Monday - Brats, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
Tuesday - Tomato Basil Pasta with Italian Sausage, Salad
Wednesday - Sandwich and Salad Bar
Thursday - Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Salad, Fruit
Friday - Subway - Nanny's Treat
Saturday - Out with Friends

For more menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!