Background





Sunday, December 9, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - Dec 10


It's time to meal plan for the week again.  Our schedule is so full of holiday activities it is so nice to have a freezer full of items to pull out for quick meals.

Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broccoli Casserole, Fruit
Tuesday - Baked Chicken Parmesan, Salad
Wednesday - Tomato Soup (using canned tomatoes) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Thursday - Going to see A Christmas Carol at the high school where I teach
Friday - Subway - Nanny's Treat
Saturday - Leftovers for the kids - Cookie Exchange for me
Sunday -  I'm hosting a Holiday Wine Tasting - menu to follow with recipes

I'm also doing some holiday baking this week -- be on the lookout soon for posts including
Shortbread Bites
Spritz Cookies
Bourbon Balls
Chocolate Coverd Cherry Cookies
Coconut Cranberry Citrus Cookies
Pistachio Wedding Cookies
Lemon Pomegranate Cookies

I love to give cookie trays to friends, neighbors and co-workers each year.  Here's a look at last year's Christmas Cookie Trays with recipes. 

For more menu ideas, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!