Background





Saturday, April 7, 2012

Meal Plan Monday and Freezer Clean Out - April 9th



One of the items on my Spring Break To Do List was to inventory my freezers.  Not such a big job, as we have been utilizing my freezer stash for several months.  However, organzization had gone by the way side and I wasn't quite sure what was lurking in the depths.  I found several items that needed to be used up fairly soon, so I planned my menu this week around many of my "discoveries". 

Monday - Easter Leftovers (Filet, Scalloped Potatoes,
Tuesday - Meatloaf, Mac and Cheese, Broccoli Casserole
Wednesday - Chili, Grilled Cheese, Fruit Salad
Thursday - Spaghetti with Roma Pasta Sauce, Garlic Bread
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday -Spicy Crockpot Chicken, Couscous, Asparagus
Sunday -

Extras - Lemon Sugar Cookies

For more great menu plans, visit I'm An Organized Junkie

1 comment:

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!