Background





Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Decorations


Traditionally I don't do a lot of decorating for Easter, but since I am hosting Easter Dinner this year, I thought it would be a good idea to decorate a bit.  I made the Hydrangea Covered Eggs last year, so this year used them as my table center piece.  I also made some new napkins to complement the quilted table runner my mom made for me years ago. 


To bring a bit of spring color to the rest of the house, I made 3 paper pennant bannesr in about 30 minutes.  I  pulled spring scrapbook paper from my paper stash,cutting them in 4 x 5.5 x 5.5  inch triangles.  Using a hole punch I threaded them on jute and hung them with clear push pins. Quick, easy and they really make a statement. 



Linking up to
Tatertots and Jello
Sundae Scoop
Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!