Background





Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Baking Week - Reese'e Cup Cookies

These are my son's absolute favorite cookie.   When I make them, I know there won't be any left the next day.   I have already made 3 batches of these cookies, and Christmas Break hasn't even started yet.  I think I will make another trip to Walmart to stock up on Reese's Cups!

Now, you can make your own peanut butter cookies, but I just use the Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix in the pouch.  I know, I know, I'm the "make your own queen" and my sister makes fun of me unmercilessly, but this one is just easy and I like these cookies from the mix!  One pouch makes 24 cookies, exactly the number my mini-muffin pan holds.  Perfect!

Reese's Cup Cookies

1 pouch Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
ingredients to make the cookies (from back of pouch)
24 unwrapped Reese's Cup miniatures.

Prepare cookie mix according to package directions.  Roll into 2" balls and place in mini-muffin pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until set and LIGHTLY brown. 

Remove from oven and push one Reese's Cup into the top of each cookie ball. 

Allow to cool completely before eating or serving.


Just look at all the peanut butter and chocolate goodness.  Truth be told, these are some of my favorite holiday cookies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!