Background





Monday, June 27, 2011

So Fun To Be Back!

I have spent the last 27 days basically internetless.  Travel for work and pleasure kept me away from all but the most necessary internet usage, mainly checking school email.  Withdrawl set in early and I really missed my blogs and all the inspiration the internet has to offer.  I spent the past 2 mornings sitting on my back porch, coffee and laptop in hand, catching up.  Below are some of the wonderful recipes I discovered in just a few hours.  Can't wait to see what I find over the next few days on my book and craft blogs.  

Candied Jalapenos
Zucchini Jam
Pickle Pot
Beer Braised Chicken
Cuban Chicken Salad
Dill Pickle Relish
Whole Chicken in Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Lemon Bars
Bacon and Zucchini Quiche
Zucchini Flutes Piped with Basil Ricotta Mousse
No Bake Chewy Granola Bars (like Quaker)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back. :) We all need a little down time from the internet I think. I just checked out that recipe for dill pickle relish, I'll be trying it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to let me know you stoppped by!